Members of the ARVDA subscribe to the RVDA of Canada Code of Ethics
- RVDA members shall conduct their businesses in a professional manner as well as maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- RVDA members shall agree to strive for exceptional customer service at all times.
- RVDA members shall, at all times, refrain from making any statement or conducting themselves in any manner which may bring discredit to the association or other members of the association.
- RVDA members shall support programs and initiatives, which increase education and professional development within the RV industry.
- RVDA members shall not condone hiring practices which may place fellow members in jeopardy.
- RVDA members shall not discriminate against any customer, employee or supplier on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability.
- RVDA members shall respect and deal honestly with customers, suppliers and employees at all times.
- RVDA members shall resolve customer concerns promptly and courteously.
- RVDA members shall merchandise their RV industry products and services honestly, without false promise or misrepresentation.
- RVDA members shall not engage in false or misleading advertising, nor will they misrepresent any vehicle, product or service to a customer.
- RVDA members shall not participate in any form of price fixing or any other unethical marketing practice.
- RVDA members shall maintain a policy of complete compliance with all existing laws and regulations governing their business operation.
- RVDA members shall treat with respect all regulatory personnel who may have jurisdiction over the business’ activity.
- RVDA members shall hold confidential any privileged information entrusted or made known and shall not disclose this information without permission to any third party except as required by law.
RVDA members found to be in violation of the above Code of Ethics will risk the possibility of having their membership and privileges suspended or revoked at the discretion of their provincial or regional association.
This Code of Ethics binds not only the principal contact but the entire member business and staff.